Audubon “Member for a Week” Program
This program is for individuals or families who have a sincere and active interest in joining Audubon Country Club.
Most clubs offer the typical “Member for a Day” program, but it will take more than one, two or even three days to experience all that Audubon has to offer. The one-week membership entitles candidates to unlimited use of club facilities. This program will be offered on a limited time basis.
Member for a Week Procedures:
- After a tour of the facilities, the club will post a deposit of $100 on a credit card of your choice charging privileges.
- You will be issued your very own membership card and member number to use throughout the property.
- You and your family will receive full access to the golf course, practice range, health club, personal training, tennis courts, swimming pool, all dining outlets and concessions.
- You may play golf with a spouse, dependents, an Audubon member, General Manager, or any of our Golf Professionals
- Should you join within 21 days (14 days after the 1 week trial); ALL golf, pool and health club usage fees will be credited back to your membership account.
Limitations apply for this program. Member for a Week candidates must be approved by the Membership Committee. Approval is completed within one day. Members for a Week are required to use a golf cart when playing golf. Member for a Week is offered one time only to participating families or individuals; it can’t be repeated.